Pages

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Cheat day for Friday

Ok, Today I am going to share something I got in an email.
I have usually seen things that float through the emails before.
(I know I have been to the end of the internet!)
I do have to say, "these are cute."
So I am going to share....
Lots of Common Sense
Inspirational
Not Impossible!


Nothing Is Impossible!


Always smile when your Boss is around!

Rest and Relax!

Save for A Rainy Day!


Rely on Trusted Partner to watch your back!

Practice Team Work!

Exercise to Maintain Good Health.

Stay Focused on your job!

Aim for Greater Heights!

AND: Do NOT get into trouble!

Enjoy!
(I still can't believe this horse at the end!
I wonder how he got out!)


2 comments:

wilsonc said...

Yes, the horse at the end is unbelievable, but the steer wrestler is priceless!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

I really enjoyed this post