Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I HABE A GIBBAWAY!

Yep!
I have been accepted
into
CSN Preferred Blogger status!


Is a megasite of just about anything you can imagine!
I have been looking into some Outdoor Lighting!

I FOUND THE MOTHER LOAD!
They are not just for Christmas anymore!
I can have a pasture of horses!
Or:
My very own Donkey!

Hubby can have:
His Very OWN motorcycle, 
along with the 
Kids
and 
 ME!

There is just so much Outdoor Lighting to choose from!


CSN also has a Sister site: JOSS and MAIN.
They are a discount site with up to 70% off their products.
It is TOTALLY FREE TO JOIN
so click the logo and register:


Joss & Main

HOW TO ENTER MY GIVE-AWAY:
Which by the way is for a $30.00 gift certificate to use on line at CSN Stores.
FIRST: Register (for Free) at Joss and Main. Come back here and let me know that you did.
(Please include the name or email you signed up with.)
15 extra entries if you PURCHASE something from Joss and Main.

SECOND: You must be a follower of my blog to be eligible. So please follow me if you are not already. (Just click that little follow button)

EASY PEASEY!

I will put all entries into a hat, can or tin cup, and draw a winner!
(It will be documented.)

I will notify you by email.
You will need to respond to my email within 2 days.
If you don't then I will have to draw a second name.

ONLY residents of the USA are eligible.
Must be 18 years old.
Give-Away ends:  
4-4-2011


2 comments:

mrscravitz said...

You also have to post here so I know you have met the requirements.....

Liz said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I'm a follower, and I signed up for Joss and Main!

eemoody77 at gmail dot com