Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

SOCKS FOR JAPAN!


I want to HELP!
I feel helpless!
I want to do something!
Anything!

I feel so helpless!
But TODAY! I think there is something I can do!

In searching the internet for any news from Japan,
I found:
THIS

and then this:

Check her blog out:

She is sending Socks to Japan!

The cost of shipping these packages over there is:
Cost $10.76 for one pound, $17.64 for two, $24.52 for three, and $31.40 for four.
But I will manage somehow....
Because I feel this is something I CAN DO!

So....

If you want to help, 
send some socks directly to Jason Kelly.
Jason Kelly
Plaza Kei 101
Wakamatsu-cho 615-6
Sano, Tochigi 327-0846
Japan
Please read how to ship
 HERE.
OR
We can pool together.
Ship together.

Send socks my way, with your letters, 
cause Jason says they like letters!

I will put together a big box, and send over.
Email me if you want to help!

I am now going to contact the local schools!

No comments: