Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

C.A.N.C.E.R.

CANCER!
It is a bad word!
I know that I will probably die one day of this dreaded decease!
I hate it!
It is EVERYWHERE!
It ruins all that is good!

People do not die of old age anymore!
"I" want to die of OLD AGE, not cancer!

So in my quest for a healthy old age, 
because I am on the down hill side of 50,
and I want to be able to ride my horse even if I am old...!
Cause I love her!
I began selling
ARBONNE!

PURE ~  SAFE ~ BENEFICIAL
Because most everything we use today has cancer causing agents in it!

But I got to reading some of the ingredients on the labels.
It is better than most of your products out there, but is it really SAFE?
I don't know!
Is anything safe?
I don't know!

Look up some of the products you use here:


Think about all those lotions you slather on your arms and legs.
Even your shampoo and makeup.
(ummm, I have a cabinet full!)

Our skin is the biggest organ on our body.
Anything you put on it does get absorbed.

Another fact I found out:
Did you know a PEACH back in the 50's, 60's, even the 70's,
had more and better nutrients than today?
They even tasted better~

Today it takes 23 peaches to equal the
benefits of ONE of today's peaches!

WHY?
Because most of your fruit is picked GREEN!
They can last longer this way, and be shipped around the world.
Do you notice that unless you have a fruit tree in your own yard,
the fruit you get in the supermarket is very bland?

I went to a meeting.
It was about
Instead of going into all that is good about it,
(because I do think it will help.)

I will provide some links below for you to read about this product...

I am NOT selling it!
I hold no stock in the company.

I am doing a personal trial.
Even have hubby using it.
I feel that I need all the help I can get!
They make claims of a lot of good things this little blue bottle will do.

And you only drink ONE ounce a day.
Because your body can only absorb so much, it is a waste to drink more.
Here are a few links for you to check out:


It tastes like a concentrated form of grape wine without the fizz.
Not to bad.

To give it a fair trial I will use it everyday for three months.
It takes that long for your body to rejuvenate its cells.

If you want to try it out for yourself I will provide a link where you can order some.
To get the BEST deal though, 
you would need to choose autoship.
You CAN cancel it at any time.
Also it is risk free,
if for any reason you want a refund, 
SAVE YOUR BOTTLE(s)
and they will refund your money.

You can jump on the band wagon now, 
Or wait to see what I report.....
I will post an update.

I am not one to take vitamins, or pills.
I just hate it!
My vitamins are childrens chewables! LOL
So maybe this is my ticket to help my body
get the needed nutrients.

We will see!




No comments: