Pages

Monday, July 27, 2009


This is my 2 horse straight load TRAILER-ET
For my horse I did purchase it.

Some good ole waxing and a little elbow grease
Made it quite pleasing to the eye at least.

Took the hose and washed it out clean
Husband and wife, we make a pretty good team.

Then one day pretty recently
I thought I would try to see if Sissy would fit in it.

Try as we might and as hard as she could.
Sissy said: "No way is my wide a$$ gonna fit is that hood!"

So listening to her and making a decision
I have decided that she just might have a vision

That I need to get a bigger trailer
So that her 'wide a$$' will be comfortable riding in another hauler.

So for sale this little gem will be
All my plans for it, washed out to sea.

All the wheel bearing have been packed,
Hubby made sure right off the bat.

Did not want horse and wife stranded on the road
"Making sure we were safe", I was told.

All the lights work really good,
Even has a center divider that can be removed.

The side windows have been taken off, (they will be included)
There is even an "escape door" up front, which is beautiful!

A place to store tack is not to sizeable,
but will fit your bridles, halters and saddles.

So off to market this little trailer has gone,
Just waiting for that special someone.

3 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Cactus Jack Splash said...

Nice looking trailer. My guy is too big for a straight load also

Mrs.C said...

ROFLMBO That poem is awesome!