Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Star the HO.HO.HO.......

For the past two days, I have been putting Buddy in the pasture with Libby and Star.
The first day, Buddy was a bully.
Chasing Star and Libby.
Libby did not put up with it, but Star would run and hide in the corner.

The second time he pretty much minded his manners and was a pretty good boy.
Star still ran and hid, but she did come out of hiding to see what he was up to.

TODAY:
WOW!
What a difference!

I saw Star run up to Buddy, and she was chomping and salivating.
I was not sure what was going on
until...
I saw her back up to him!

HIT ME OVER THE HEAD WITH A CROW BAR!!!!!

Star is in heat and boy does she LOVE Buddy now!

 Buddy was a bit confused by the whole thing.
First he thought maybe Star wanted him to use her butt for a pillow.
 Then he must of thought he was suppose to lean on her.
 Then finally he thought she wanted him to rub his head all over her.
 "YOU IDIOT!" Star seems to be saying!
"Huh?" Buddy questioningly looked at her.
 "I am a guy! What do I know?"
 "Well I am trying every trick in the book, but evidently YOU did not read it!"
 "What book? I did not know there was a book."
"Well there is, and YOU did not read it!"
"Well when you figure it out, let me know."
and with that, Buddy wandered off.
Star got so frustrated she kept running up to him
and backing into his face.
At one point he sniffed, and blew his nose!

Thank goodness Buddy IS FIXED! 
He never showed any sign of doing anything.

I felt really sorry for my horny little ass Donkey.

But now they are all together.
I have let them all out in the large pasture, and Libby is off trying to eat every blade of grass,
and Star and Buddy are hanging out together.
All is peaceful.
I HOPE!
:))





8 comments:

Cactus Jack Splash said...

That is funny, poor Buddy

Ms. ~K said...

Thanks for the laugh... :)

50+ Horses said...

I can't recall when I've laughed so hard! The look on both of their faces and your narrative were priceless. That is a "Keeper Post" Mrs. C! :)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

lol! Poor Star. She needs a "real" boyfriend. :D


~Lisa

Carolynn Anctil said...

lol...well, at least they're getting along - sort of.

Pamela Zydel said...

ROFLMAO!!

Maybe Buddy needs to read Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus!

Isn't it weird, stupid, or whatever you want to call it, when human women are "in heat" (that time of monthly hell) we could kill our men, when animals are "in heat" they are lovin' on their men. WTH? It's so freaken bass-ackwards.

Unknown said...

OMG! Poor Buddy... It's a good thing Star doesn't drink, can you imagine how bad she would be if she were liquored up on cheap wine!

Stevie Taylor said...

Awwww, Love, I mean,lust fixes everything!
Stevie@ruffledfeathersandspiledmilk.com