Pages

Saturday, January 24, 2009

White! White! WHITE!

White.....
It is something that is nice on......
Wedding dress's
Walls
Flowers
Cars
Clothing
Paper
Computers
But........
When it comes to WHITE on the GROUND!
I am really getting tired of it!
We have had a lot of snow this year.
Not as much as some people but still in all,
for our area it is TO MUCH!

This morning I get out of bed at 4:30 to make my routine trip to the bathroom.
I look out the window and think, Ahhh....NO SNOW!
After an hour of tossing and turning in bed,
(because once I am awake it is hard for me to go back to sleep),
I get up.
As I make the coffee I peep out the window...
W-H-A-T!
WHITE!
and it is coming down hard! Everything is white!
WHITE! WHITE! WHITE!

Our weather man said in order to get rid if this inversion we are in
we have to have a little bit of snow to go along with it.

Well it has been an hour and a half and it is still snowing!

I want G-R-E-E-N!
and pretty flowers!
Leafy trees!
New Grass!

Yes I am tired of Winter!
I think the people that are "snowbirds",
their life is looking more and more appealing the older I Get! LOL

If you look closely you can see little white "THINGS" floating in the air...
SNOW!


This picture was an accident, but turned out pretty neat....

Looking at the light, you can see the snow.
It is coming down so hard, it is just a blur!
(It is hard to take pics in the dark)

So I am not in the best of moods this morning!
We are suppose to get sunshine by Sunday but along with that
we are to get temps in the teens!
I am tired of the trade offs!

I WANT SPRING!
Spring, Oh Spring, Where are you!?

I am waiting for the sun to come up so I can go feed.
I can just imagine the mood my horses will be in! UGH!
They are just as tired of this weather as I AM!



1 comment:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Han in there, sweetie. Winter is still here for a couple of months still. We're getting teased right now with temps in the upper 50's and sunshine. Perfect riding weather...
But we can expect a few more blasts of winter before Spring truly arrives at the end of May. sigh.

That second photo you took is spooky. Reminds me of ghosts :-O

~Lisa