Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

I am DONE Adulting!

 


Oh what a day yesterday was.....

I don't even know where to start. 

First off I have a job. One that is driving me insane. Isn't a job suppose to be fun, challenging and exciting? Ummm....This one drags me down so far I have a hard time pulling myself up. It is not the paperwork, I love the "JOB" itself, but some people just don't know how to be good employers.

But that is ok, I am looking and praying, and I know God will hear me. 

I get home, and do my chores. Seems like I have so many chores these days. Never use to bother me and I looked forward to them, but my back issues hurt so bad at times, it brings me down to my knees. RELIEF is at my knees. Bent over with tears falling on the ground! 

Oh doctors won't do any thing. Been down that road. they just want to drug you up and send you home with exercises that makes my back hurt worse. I have degenerated disks. I need them fixed. I am to active!  

Then we go to town to do a bit of grocery shopping as I needed a few things. Well a few things ended up being $149.00 in just a few things. Gosh things have gotten so expensive! 

On the way home we stop at TACO BELL for dinner. I know....it is not really dinner, but at least it makes a turd. To begin with, I should of known things would go to shit in a hand basket soon. 

There was a sign on the door to use the OTHER DOOR pointing to the one that faces the highway. Umm how odd is that. So we go in and we place an order. I state I wanted a Steak Power bowl salad and a small nachos. The order taker immediate jumps on that wagon and said they don't have nachos. (I understand they are not called that but I could not read the menu so I just said forget it.) and just ordered the power bowl. "Is this to go or eat in?" she asked. "I said we will eat it here."

Rick places his order.

Our order was out right quick and so we sit down to eat. I hand Rick his order, and I pull out my delicious smelling steak salad. Ummmm...no fork to eat with. How Odd I thought. So I go up to the counter....

While I watch workers run around, and am being ignored, I wave my hand to catch the eye of one of the employees:

"Mam'am....."

She walks over to the counter and says, "Yes?"

I said: "Can I get a Fork Please?"

She looks at me funny and says, "A fork?" (Like it was a foreign object)

I said "Yes, I need something to eat my salad with."

(Here is the clincher!)

She said: "We do not have any forks. We only have knifes."

I was dumbfounded! I Said, "How am I to eat my salad?"

The only reply she had was, "We did not get any forks in our shipment this week, only knifes." and turned around and walked away!

It took me a minute to compose myself, walk back to the table, put our food back in the bag it was delivered to us in, and walk out the DOOR WE WERE NOT SUPPOSE TO USE, and went home to eat! 

YES....I AM DONE ADULTING FOR A FEW DAYS, Possibly weeks!






No comments: