About a month ago
I made some home made fly catchers.
Last year I used Fly Preditors and did not seem to get the desired results with them.
So I figured I would give this a try.
These are New ones I just created.
This is the original one I made.
It took about a month for the recipe to ferment enough to get the attention of the flys.
So this time, I just baited them with things that fly's get attracted to in hopes that it will start to draw them in sooner.
I had poured some bug be gone into the bottle to kill the flys, BUT..then the worms came alive!
I went to show hubby and he sprayed some brake cleaner in there, and the flys died almost instantly.
But the worms kept moving.
So I added some Rubbing alcohol.
Then I added some salt water.
Hubby thought I would accidentally be creating a bomb .....
THAT seemed to of worked, or else it was a combination of everything.
But just in case, I duck taped it all off, just to make sure there
wasn't any escapees.
I made a video of my experieince.
Click on the video to view it.