Pages

Monday, November 12, 2018

OH MY POSH!!!!

I use to be a big Fan of a popular bath product company.
No matter how much I applied the products, my Skin would never feel hydrated.
Come winter time, my skin actually hurt!
Oh I would smell good. Loved some of their scents. 
BUT
Then
ALONG 
Came
POSH!
And my skin care routine changed!



I can not say much more than what is said in the above photo. 
I was never a fan of SHEA BUTTER, because of my previous experience.

Little did I know that it is the quality of the Shea Butter being used that does make a difference.

I love sharing POSH.
I love sharing my EXPERIENCE with Posh.

My Skin actually loves me now.

And....best part....
My wrinkles have turned to ruffles!

The OTHER best part....
The products will not break your wallet.

No comments: