Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Facebook no longer a friendly place.


 Face Book:
What can I say. It use to be a place of wonderful friendships, meeting new people, discussing ideas. 
But not anymore. 
People have become so divided they can not see what is before them.
I have not been so bullied in my life as I have been on Face Book! 

So I am stepping away from there.

It is sad too, because it is a place where I share My 
and 

I will be researching different avenues on this venture.
Who knows, maybe I will share everything here. 

Blogging went by the way side, because Facebook was instant gratification. 
You could post so easily and then immediately it went out to friends and you got comments.

Blogging takes a bit of ingenuity, planning and creativity. 

I miss reading the blogs I followed. 
 I will be hunting them up.

Maybe I will discover new blogs. New ideas. New times.

Here I will be sharing adventures with my ponies.

I ordered a Hyperbike.
Go check them out!
I am getting Cricket ready for this venture with the help of my grandkids. 

So please sign up to follow and get notifications of my posts. I want to stay in contact with all my friends.
















No comments: