Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Strong yet weak...........

 



I appear strong, yet on the inside I can crumble at any time!
The appointments.
The emotions.
The information.
The future!

Our calendar looks like a Bingo board. 

I am alone........

I try to stay positive.  We will get thru this.
Then I question, WHY?
The world has become a nasty place!

Covid has manage to take everything away!
Friendships.
Trips.
Jobs.
Love!

It now hosts:
Loneliness.
Isolation.
Laziness.
Hate.

The whole world has gone crazy!
Satan is running amuck and is out of control!

I lost two friends in the last month. They are the lucky ones. 
They are at peace!
What is peace?
I don't know anymore.
 
The road I travel now is lonely.


I was never much for unicorns,
Yet now they have meaning for me.

I am not sure exactly yet what that is.
Maybe because they are magical and I need some magical fantasy in my life to escape
the harsh reality that life is very fragile and can be gone in an instant. 








No comments: