Pages

Sunday, January 26, 2014

MOVING! What were we thinking?

Things are progressing at a snails pace!
I have been PURGING my house BIG TIME!~
If I have not seen it, touched it, looked at it, forgot about it, never used it,
IT IS GONE!

On February 22nd I am having the grand-daddy of all yard sales!
I am sure there is going to be:
"CRAP U-NEED" 
at this yard sale!

Everything from the kitchen to my craft room will be for sale!

There are some things I can not ever part with of course.
Like, Material! Thread! Quilting things.
I have dabbled in so many crafts thru the years, I have it all!
But recently I have started to quilt.
That alone covers most of the crafts I enjoy!
So everything else is pretty much going.

STICK TO ONE THING
AND YOU WILL BE GOOD AT IT!

DO MULTIPLE THINGS and it is never perfect!

In going thru everything! 
There are a lot of memories too.
My kids' baby books and albums,
Which will be handed off this year.

My moms things. Most I have parted with but some I can not.
She wore scarves all the time.
I found a box in which I had stored her scarves.
After 14 years, it still smells like her.
Ummmm! Memories!

Then I went thru her photo boxes I have stored.
I eventually will scan all the pictures and part with the original photos.
But that will be for a time after we have moved.

Right now, I am scanning doll patterns, that someday I might make again.
I don't want to keep the original patterns, because they take up so much room.
(We are moving to a smaller home.)

So I have been a scanning fool this past week. 

I LOVE SCANS!
You can scan anything,
have it for-ever and live clutter free!

Scanners and Digital Camera's are the best invention in my life time!

So we are still looking for a buyer!

And things are moving at a snails pace!

Since all this began, 
I work very hard in my dreams!
Planning.
Planting.
Decorating.
MOVING!

Yes I wake up very tired in the mornings!
(IF I have even slept at all)

2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

Oh, my, I cannot even think of moving. The last time was in 1979 and I plan on dying in the home we own now. Then someone else can find all the treasures I have forgotten I have there. ;)

50+ Horses said...

When we moved here it was a 8 week whirlwind full of stress. However, 8 years later it was well worth it! :)