Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Socks Made It!

I was checking out the website for:

"Angels of the Earth" story,

Where he had a story about all the socks arriving.
Well I had not heard if the socks I sent made it or not
and you know, pictures are worth a thousand words!
Well right there,
IN FRONT,
that white box with the green on it?
Yep, it stands out big as life!
That is the box I sent!
IT MADE IT!


Such a beautiful sight to see!
I love Jason Kelly's website, and the story's he writes
about delivering the socks and the devastation that they drive thru!
Really is amazing!
I usually shed a few tears each time I read one of his updates,
because those people are so sweet!
I want to give every one of them a hug!
THANK YOU JASON and CREW!

2 comments:

Lois Evensen said...

How wonderful! It's so neat to be able to see the box you sent. :)

Hugs,
Lois

Mikey said...

That is so cool. Now you know for SURE they made it, lol. Very cool thing to do!