Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

The Sargent and the Horse.

Libby greets the Sargent on leave!
What an honor!
Libby thought of saluting.
But being the "horse" that she is,
She knew she was of superior power,
and maybe the Sargent should salute Her!
But the Sargent smelled good, so she let it slide.
This Sargent gets her first ride ever!

Libby knows that she would not have her freedom
without this Sargent's work in the field.
And Libby was very honored to oblige.
Lead line ride.
A few laps around the pasture.
Which would not be complete
Without me getting a ride too.
Poncho: "Hey! Over here! I can do lead line too!"

I just love Libby!
Saying a fair well till tomorrow!
Libby: "Good Bye Sargent! It was an honor for me to carry you safely!
Ok, NOW do I get my dinner?"

Me: "Yes Libby you were a very good teacher today!"