Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Pay it Forward Craft Exchange CHALLENGE!


I have finally received my gift from Deanna Miller over at: "Deanna's Blog" 

She sent me the cutest coasters made in fabric of my favorite colors, of reds, pinks, purples, and oranges.  It is really amazing because when she had asked me what my favorite colors were I sent her a list because I like them all!  Well I'll BE, if she didn't go and find material with ALL those colors in it! 

Now aren't those just the prettiest?

I thought this would be quite fun to do. SO.....I have something special to send to the FIRST THREE bloggers to leave a comment............IF...you are one of the first three to comment you will need to follow these instructions.....So read carefully......
1. Be one of the first THREE bloggers to leave a comment on this post, which then entitles you to a handmade item from me.

2. If you are one of the first three to make a comment, you are a winner! And you then agree to post this challenge on your own blog, meaning that you will pay it forward, creating a handmade gift -anything!- for the first THREE bloggers who leave a comment on YOUR post about this giveaway!

3. The gift that you send to your 3 friends can be from any price range and you have 365 days to make/ship your item. This means you should be willing to maintain your blog at least until you receive your gift and have shipped your gifts. And, remember it’s the spirit and the thought that count!

4. When you receive your gift, blog about it! If you are not one of the first three to comment on this post, you can still play along. Go ahead and start your own Pay It Forward chain, and encourage your blogging friends to do the same! It's all about paying it forward.
Please make sure you send me a valid e-mail address to my e-mail at hrhjody at gmail dot com once you comment so I can get addresses. If you are not one of the first 3 to comment, comment anyway if you post this on your blog, so I can check it out! I am always in search of new, fun blogs to read.

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

MEMEMEMEMEME!!

I am Crafty Queen and LOVE give aways !

Yankecwgrl said...

HUmmmmm....this post was from a while ago but there is only 1 comment.....is it toooo late? Let me know! If not, I want in :)