Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

I am testing this new way of blogging


I am not sure this is going to work, but I see where I can blog via email! Maybe I will post much more to my blog. I enjoy blogging, but sitting down and writing something is not that hard. Posting pictures is much more difficult, because they do not post in the order which I want them. I can only move them around by cutting and pasting in the HTML mode. I can't seem to post to my blog without pictures. Since I love photos, I enjoy putting photos on my blog.
I have not forgotten to post my ROMANIAN side of my trip. I am just trying to figure out what to put up so that I don't bore the socks off you, the reader. Or make it so long that you are at your computer for a week trying to read through it. I want to make it entertaining also.
IT WORKED! YIPPEE!
Till next time.

1 comment:

DeannaLynn said...

Hey I don't know if you remember me, but I am your pay it forward sender and I am wondering what your email address is so I can get some info from you. My email is deannalynnmiller at gmail dot com if you could email me some ideas of what you would like to receive and an address I can send your completed package to.